Manali, at the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050m in the Himalayas. Situated on the Beas river (Vyaas in Hindi) and near its source, it is a popular tourist spot for Indians in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. A staging point for a number of treks and sports such as white-water rafting, Manali is also on the road to Ladakh via the valley of Lahaul and Rohtang Pass which is the main attraction near Manali.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Manali Village Cottage
- All trasfers by Private car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All road tax, parking and driver fee
- Delhi to Manali to Delhi Volvo bus tickets
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Manali Village Cottage (3 star)
Naggar Road, Near Green Tax Barrier Pirni New Manali Manali - 175131 Himachal Pradesh, India, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.