Manali is a popular hill station in India that is tucked at a mighty height amid the natural hues of the Himachal Himalayas. During the peak tourist season Manali is one of the busiest tourist destinations in India and often the travelers stick by for the best Manali holiday packages. Up the hills Manali offers you a lifetime break from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Morning bed tea.
- Candle Light Dinner.
- Honeymoon cake.
- Kesar milk in room for 3 nights. (2 glass every night).
- One bottle of local wine.
- Flower decoration.
- Private Car In Manali For Sightseeing.
- All road tax,parking and diver fee.
- Volvo tickets from Delhi to Manali to Delhi
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi To Manali
Day 2: Manali To Snow Point / Solang Nallah / Manali
Things to see and do
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid views of glaciers...
Paragliding- it is quite popular in Manali, especially in the peak season. The scene is located at Solang Valley. There are multiple levels, starting from the basic 1 minute ...
Zorbing is one adventurous sport that can be enjoyed while visiting Manali. This adventure sport began here only in the year 2002, when the adventure operators imported the ...
Day 3: Manali Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.The main ...
Manu Temple is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from the main bazaar...
Day 4: Manali Departure
Honeymoon Suite Room
Family Suite Room (2+2)
Valley View room
Surya International (3 star)
Naggar Road, Aleo - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.