Manali is situated on the banks of Beas River. Manali is 50 Kms away from Kullu. Manali Local sight seeing includes Hadinmba Temple, Vashisth Temple, Rohtang pass and Solang Valley. Manali is also famous camping, rafting and paragliding. Rafting in Manali can be enjoyed at Pirdi near Kullu and Paragliding and skiing in manali can be enjoyed in Solangvalley or Rohtangpass area.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Manali Village Cottage
- All trasfers by Private car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Delhi to Manali to Delhi Volvo bus tickets
- One candle light dinner and honeymoon cake
- One bottle of Apple wine
- Kesar milk in room for all three nights (02 glass every night)
- All road tax, parking and driver fee
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi To Manali
Day 2: Excursion To Solang Nallah And Return To Manali
Things to see and do
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid views of glaciers...
Paragliding- it is quite popular in Manali, especially in the peak season. The scene is located at Solang Valley. There are multiple levels, starting from the basic 1 minute ...
Zorbing is one adventurous sport that can be enjoyed while visiting Manali. This adventure sport began here only in the year 2002, when the adventure operators imported the ...
Day 3: Manali Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.The main ...
Manu Temple is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from the main bazaar...
Day 4: Manali Departure
1 Bed rooms cottage
2 Bed rooms cottage
4 Bed rooms super exclusive cottage
3 Bed rooms super deluxe cottage
Manali Village Cottage (3 star)
Naggar Road, Near Green Tax Barrier Pirni New Manali Manali - 175131 Himachal Pradesh, India, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.