A pretty, alpine hill station in Himachal Pradesh is Manali. It is about 32 kilometers from Kullu Valley, 280 kilometers from the state capital Shimla and 108 kilometers from Mandi. It is is a popular hill station in India that is tucked at a mighty height amid the natural hues of the Himalayas. During the peak tourist season Manali is one of the busiest tourist destinations in India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Dream View Resorts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Ac Indigo car
- Pick up and drop from Chandigarh airport or railway station
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Chandigarh To Manali
Day 2: Manali Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Day 3: Manali To Snow Point Excursion
Things to see and do
A picturesque town located at a distance of 16 km from Manali, enroute to Rohtang pass, is Kothi Gorge. The place is known for offering magnificent views of the deep gorge ...
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid views of glaciers...
Day 4: Manali To Chandigarh
Dream View Resorts (3 star)
Kanhyal Road Simsa Manali Distt Kullu H.P 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.