Manali (Hindi: मनाली) at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla. Manali lies in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh state of India. It has become a tourist spot in recent years. Manali with a population of approx. 30,000 is administratively a part of the Kullu district.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sitara International
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Manali Local Sight Seeing Tour
- Hotel Check-In Time 12:00 Pm (Pre Check-In Subject To Room Availability).
- On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free to explore the shopping mall of Manali. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Rohtang Pass Upto Snowline Tour
After Breakfast drive to Rohtang Pass.Today full day excursion visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall), enjoy skiing full day. Dinner & overnight Stay at hotel.
Day 3: Manali - Kullu - Manikaran
After breakfast in the morning drive for excursion to Kullu and Manikaran. Enjoy rafting and Kullu Market Tour. Return to Manali to explore the town on your own. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Manali
After breakfast, check out from the hotel
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.