Manali is a popular hill station in India that is tucked at a mighty height amid the natural hues of the Himachal Himalayas. A pretty, alpine hill station in Himachal Pradesh, Manali is about 32 kilometers from Kullu Valley, 280 kilometers from the state capital Shimla, and 108 kilometers from Mandi. Manali is at a height of 2050 meters and spreads along the banks of the gurgling Beas River.
Manali Tour Package3N Manali
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Complimentary Pick up / Drop from Volvo Bus Stand
- Sightseeing in an private Alto / A star car
- All Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Ishaan Resort (3 star)
Hadimba Road - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.