Shimla derives its name from Shayamla, which is another name for Goddess Kali. Located in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, the summer capital of the erstwhile British Raj is the beautiful hill station nestling in the Himalayas. The hill town commands a majestic view of the mountains in the horizon.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Chandertal Manali
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic )
- sightseeing as per itinerary by private Vehicle
- All applicable Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Chandertal Manali (3 star)
Atal Bihari Vajpai Institute Rd, Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.