Manali, at the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050m (6398 ft) in the Himalayas. Situated on the Beas river (Vyaas in Hindi) and near its source, it is a popular tourist spot for Indians in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. A staging point for a number of treks (Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass) and sports such as white-water rafting.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Return Volvo for Delhi-Manali-Delhi & non ac Alto / A Star for local sightseeing
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Morning Tea / Coffee
- Complimentary Pick up / Drop from Volvo Bus Stand
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival In Manali
After a Journey which started on prior evening by 5 :00 pm ends today by arriving in Manali at morning, Pick up from bus stand and transfer to hotel. Check in and freshen up. Entire day at leisure and Rest after a long overnight journey. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Manali To Rohtang + Solang Valley (up To Snow Line Case Rohtang Is Closed Due To Snow Fall)
After breakfast Drive to Rohtang Pass, a full day tour would require approx 60 kms km drive to reach at top of the pass. Spend time exploring the surrounding mountains and go for a short walk. If you are lucky enough, you can witness fresh snow fall. Road is a bit muddy and a lot of traffic jam is expected. Chances are you have to forget Rohtang and drive back to Marhi, enjoy some time at this beautiful place and then drive down to Solang. Spend some time here exploring the area. If you would like to walk then you could take the walk to Anjani Mahadev Temple. A recently built Gondola Ride takes the romance to the Cloud Nine. One can also go Paragliding, Zorbing and Horse Riding here (at own cost). Some other places would be visited in time like : Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba, Rahalla Falls, Rani Nala, Return to hotel in the evening. Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Manali Local Sightseeing.
- After morning breakfast start for a Half Day local sightseeing of Manali Like
- Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House
- Tibetan Monetary, Manu Maharishi Temple
- Old Manali Village, Van Vihar
- Mall Road, Hot Water Spring Vashisht.
- This sightseeing can be done either in 1st or 2nd Half of the day as per your choise. Overnight stay and Dinner at Hotel.
Day 4: Manali Departure After Naggar Castle Trip
After morning breakfast check out and you will be picked up by our representative and you will start a short trip to Nagara Castle , also visiting Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery and Museum, Gowri Shankar Temple and Trout Fish Farm. After its done you will be dropped at Manali Volvo Bus stand for you further overnight Journey to Delhi. The Volvo bus reporting time is 4:00 pm.
Superior Deluxe Room
Ishaan Resort (3 star)
Hadimba Road - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.