Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - TATA INDICA, Indigo, Etios, Swift Dzire
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sitara International
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfers
- Sightseeing Tour
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Reach Manali Via Volvo Bus From Delhi
- Morning/afternoon pick up from Manali ISBT, Meet and greeted by Pretty planet travels representative and Transfer to Manali hotel.
- We take you to the valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendor and rich cultural heritage. Keep your cameras ready, there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and transfer to hotel.
- Enroute visit Great Himalayan National Park Kullu – GHNP is the newest addition to India’s National Parks,it is located in Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh. It lies between an altitude of 1500-6000m. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road at Manali.
- Dinner and Overnight Stay at Manali.
Day 02; Manali Sight Seeing
- After breakfast, Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath -house.
- Dinner and Overnight at Manali.
Day 03: Manali - Rohtang Pass (km-51- By Road)
- Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy heaven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund.
- You can do Paragliding at Solang Valley, and Take a Helicopter Ride through the beautiful snow capped mountains. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund.
- Optional adventure activities at Solang Valley –
- • Rapelling.
- • Rock Climbing.
- • River Crossing.
- • Paragliding.
- • Snow scooter fun-rides.
- Return to the hotel.
- Evening is free to collect the souvenirs of famous Kullu traditional handicrafts. You can shoppe famous Kullu Shawls, Kullu caps, pullovers and local Kullu handicrafts. Dinner and Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 4: Departure
- After Morning Breakfast check out from the hotel. Dropped at Manali ISBT to board VOLVO for onward journey back home.
- Tours ends but memories continues…!!
Super Deluxe Room
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.