Manas, at the base of foot hills of the Bhutan Himalayas in the state of Assam, with unique biodiversity and landscape is one of the first reserves included in the network of tiger reserve under Project tiger in 1973. The thick woodlands are called Eastern Moist Deciduous Forests of various types.
Manas And Guwahati Tour With Breakfast And Dinner2N Manas National Park and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One Elephant ride
- One round of Jeep safari at Manas including park entry fees
Birina Tourist Lodge
Fatemabad Tea Estate, Manas National Park, India, Manas National Park
Aarian Aatithya (3 star)
17, Ananda Nagar Road, Near Nayantara Supermarket, Sixmile -781022, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.