The National Park was designated as a Tiger Reserve in 1973.Situated in the foothills of Bhutanese Himalaya, it famous for its majestic Tiger and Golden Leaf Monkey discovered only a few decades ago. It is a paradise for bird lovers, birds which can be seen here are the Giant Hornbills, Pheasants, Jungle Fowl, Scarlet Minivet, Partridge, Florican and variety of water birds.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - Non A/C vechile
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
Birina Tourist Lodge
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Manas National Park
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Manas including park entry fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Guwahati – Manas National Park (assam)
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Manas (178 Kms / 4 Hrs drive) and check in to hotel. Overnight in Manas.
Day 02 : Manas (assam)
Early morning explore the pristine beauty and wilderness of the jungle on the back of an elephant (for one hour) in the Bansbari range of the park. Afternoon go for a jeep safari in the most beautiful point of Manas National Park Mathanguri. Overnight at Manas.
Things to see and do
Day 03 : Manas – Guwahati Airport Drop (assam)
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati airport.
Birina Tourist Lodge
Fatemabad Tea Estate, Manas National Park, India, Manas National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.