Situated geographically over the exquisite “Kasara Ghats” at Igatpuri. Manas is the most visited venue where one devotes time with their own self as well as their relationships, encountering with nature as well as experiencing countryside at its best.The park is known for its rare and endangered endemic wildlife such as the Assam Roofed Turtle, Hispid Hare, Golden Langur and Pygmy Hog. Manas is famous for its population of the Wild water buffalo
Manas Tour Package Stay at Musa Tiger Resort2N Manas National Park
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One Elephant ride
- One round of Jeep safari at Manas including park entry fees
MUSA Tiger Resort
musa jungle Retreat Gyatigaon, Bansbari Manas National Park P.O Barengabari, Baska, BTC, Assam.Pin-781315, Manas National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.