Unreal and bewitching, the forlorn ruins of Hampi, around 330km from Goa, make a highly worthwhile, and popular, side trip from the coast. They lie scattered over a landscape that leaves you spellbound .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hampi||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||All Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Departure From Badami House, Bangalore To Mantralaya
Day 2 : Hampi Sightseeing And Depart To Bangalore
Things to see and do
Elephant Stable is a major tourist attraction. This long building with a row of domed chambers was used to 'park' the royal elephants. There are 11 domed tall chambers; some ...
Hazara Rama Temple Hampi was dedicated to Lord Rama. This temple boasts of and is proud of many fine bas reliefs depicting and portraying scenes from Ramayana and Mahanavami ...
The Mahanavami Dibba, a square structure, is another popular attraction in Hampi, which was constructed by the King Krishnadevaraya after his win over Udayagiri (in present-...
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.