Enjoy the beauty of tea gardens and the houseboat cruise along the Kerala backwaters. Munnar not only is a beautiful hill station, but a tea growing town of kerala as well. Numerous tea fields forms an irresistible green canvas as you drive up to the town. Taste both Kerala backwaters as well as the tea gardens with relaxed sightseeing.
Marvellous Kerala - The God's Own Country1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 18 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Ac Car.
- All toll, tax, parking, drivers bata & Fuel Cost.
- All Taxes.
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
Saj Jungle Village Thekkady (3 star)
Mangaladevi Road | Kumily, Thekkady 683572, India, Thekkady
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.