One of the holiest places on earth, Vaishnodevi in Jammu nestles at an altitude of 5300 ft above sea level. The shrine lies 12 km away from the base camp of Katra. Devotees need to undertake a trek from the Katra to reach the temple. The presiding deity- Mata Vaishno Devi resides inside a sacred cave in the slopes of the Trikuta mountains.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Non A/C Vehical
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Vipul Palace
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet and greet by our representative at station
- Katra Station to Hotel and Hotel to Katra station transfer
- All applicable taxes
- Including horse Riding (for one side only).
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Delhi To Katra
Departure from New Delhi by Train. Overnight journey in Train.
Day 02 : Veshnodevi Darshan
- On arrival at Katra, Pick up from railway station and directly transfer to Hotel. After refreshment and Lunch proceed to Vaishno Devi Darsan - world famous holy shrine where your prayers are answered - at around 0100 hrs. The legend runs that over seven centuries ago Vaishno Devi was an ardent devotee of Lord
- Vishnu. Bhairon Nath, a tantric, was bewitched by Vaishno Devi and gave her a chase when she was going towards Trikuta Mountains. When thirsty, the Goddess shot an arrow into the earth and water gust-out at the place where the Ban-Ganga exists today. The imprints of her feet marked the spot Charan Paduka where she rested. She meditated in the cave at Adhkwari. Since Bhairon Nath took nine months to locate her, the cave is called Garbh Joon. When found by Bhairon Nath, the Goddess made her way
- out by blasting an opening with a trident. When she arrived at the holy cave at Darbar, she took on the form of Maha kali and chopped-off the head of Bhairon Nath. A temple after his name stands where the head fell on the ground. We spend about 2-3hrs at the temple for Darshan and Prasad. Over night fin Yatra.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure From Katra
After darsan back to Katra Hotel . After refreshment and breakfast checkout from hotel and Free for shopping. After shopping drop at Katra Station for Home Destination. Overnight Journey in train.
Deluxe Double Room
Hotel Vipul Palace
Near Church Road Katra ( Vaishno Devi ), Katra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.