Vaishno Devi is the holiest shrine for Hindus. Pilgrims from all over the world come here to worship Mata Vaishno Devi who is the incarnation of Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Kali. The Golden Temple is the main attraction in the city Amritsar and the most important religious place to the Sikhs. It's a stunning complex and always full of thousands of pilgrims from all over India.
Mata Vaishno Devi Tour Package2N Katra and 1N Amritsar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan
Hotel JMK International (3 star)
Railway Road, Katra, Vaishno Devi, India, Katra
Hotel Namaskar Residency (3 star)
3, Queen's Road Behind OBC Bank, Hotel Lane Amritsar - 143001, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.