The sparkling vibration of blue with the green on the Indian ocean makes Mauritius a fascinating destination for the travelers. Mauritius which is situated in the southern Africa has been awarded with the name “The Paradise Island”.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Louis||4 night(s)||
Villas Mon Plaisir
- Meet and greet assistance at the airport
- Welcome and information meeting with a hotel representative
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel
- Return Airport transfers
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers
- All transfers and excursions on Seat in Coach basis in A.C. Vehicles
- Use of non-motorized water sports at the Hotel
- Free activities that can be availed of by clients
- 3.09 % Service Tax included in the rate
- Free visa assistant by our representative at the airport
- Honeymoon freebies : Basket of fruit upon arrival and bottle of sparkling wine and T-shirts. Note: A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced upon check-in
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Louis
Day 2: Port Louis City Tour
Things to see and do
Le Caudan Waterfront is a commercial development in Mauritius . It includes shops, banking facilities, casinos,cinemas, restaurants, a marina and a five star hotel (Le ...
Day 3: Island Tour To Ile Aux Cerfs
Things to see and do
For those looking for a fun sea-air activity, you can try parasailing. You will be rewarded with a breathtaking bird's eye view of the beautiful lagoon and beaches. The ...
Day 4: South Curepipe And Chamarel Tour
Day 5: Departure
Villas Mon Plaisir (3 star)
Royal Road, Pointe aux Biches, Mauritius, Mauritius
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.