6Nights / 7 Days Romantic Mauritius The idyllic island of Mauritius is a mere speck in the ocean but big on scenery with stunning beaches, craggy mountains, fertile plateaux and green plains all vying for attention. The warm tropical climate all year round, the rich green emerald Indian Ocean combined with the beautiful sandy beaches with the equally warm people whose friendliness is legendary have made Mauritius one of the most popular Indian Ocean holiday destination.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Le Pearle Beach Resort And Spa
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Mauritius
- Welcome to Mauritius .It has a tropical climate throughout the year and is favorable for the tourists to visit it throughout the year.
- Upon arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our Tours Representative who will assist you with the transfer and check-in to your Hotel. The rest of the day is free at leisure for you to enjoy the beautiful island surroundings on your own. Stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2: North Mauritius Tour
- The full day Mauritius North Tour offers you a day full of attractions and highlights, discovering the beautiful North of Mauritius
- After an early breakfast, we take you to explore the North Island. Begin your tour by visiting Port Louis, Marie Reine de la Paix, and Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.In the evening, head back to your Hotel for a restful nights’ sleep.
Day 3: South Mauritius Tour
After an early breakfast, we take you to South Mauritius for a day long excursion. Proceed to the town Curepipe for a guided shopping at some exclusive shops. Drive to the spectacular crater of "Trou aux Cerf" in town itself. Leave Curepipe to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a "Sacred Lake", the "Grand Bassin" (Ganga Talao). Enjoy the scenery at Black River Gorges on your way to Chamarel, where the seven colors of earth are found. Back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day Free For Leisure
After breakfast today, you have the option of spending the whole day at your leisure, or you can take our optional full day catamaran cruise. In the evening, you will enjoy a delicious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: Full Day Ile Aux Cerfs
After an early breakfast, drive to Trou d’Eau Douce, where you will be taken by a speed boat to the famous Robinson Crusoe Island - Ile Aux Cerfs.Spend time swimming and snorkeling in the turquoise waters of the lagoon, where you can enjoy lots of waters ports on your own .Return early evening to the Hotel for dinner and another overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 6: Free Day For Leisure
After breakfast today, you can spend the day at your leisure, or you can take our optional tour on the Blue Safari Submarine. In the evening, you will enjoy a delicious dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 7: Depart Mauritius
- After an early Hotel breakfast, enjoy the morning free at leisure for last minute shopping. Check-out of your Hotel by noon and proceed to the airport for
- your return journey home, full of wonderful memories from your trip to the City of Dreams.
Le Pearle Beach Resort And Spa (3 star)
Wolmar, Flic-en-Flac, MU, Mauritius
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.