The sparkling vibration of blue with the green on the Indian ocean makes Mauritius a fascinating destination for the travelers. Mauritius which is situated in the southern Africa has been awarded with the name “The Paradise Island”. The place of endless discovery is well known for its natural scenic beauty and a legendary bird Dodo.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Port Louis - Non A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Louis||6 night(s)||
Villas Mon Plaisir
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Meet and greet assistance at the airport
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel
- Free visa assistant by our representative at the airport
- Return Airport transfers
- Full day North Tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers
- All transfers and excursions on Seat in Coach basis in AC Vehicle
- Use of non-motorized water sports at the Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Port Louis
Arrival at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport in Mauritius, meet and greet at the airport and transfer to hotel or resort villa. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Port Louis City Tour
After breakfast, pick up from hotel and drive to Pamplemousses Botanical garden, known for its large collection of indigenous and exotic plants including an old French mansion and the old sugar mill which represents the rich historical past of Mauritius. Later we proceed to the city of Port Louis to visit Citadel and Reine de la Paix which is situated on a hill overlooking the city and the harbor and this is the right place to take snaps. Your itinerary will then take you to Le Caudan Waterfront, the largest complex in Mauritius including stores, food courts, museum, craft market etc. From there, a visit to the Central Market is a must where all ingredients are gathered to have a taste of the local life and traditions. Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Island Tour - Ile Aux Cerfs
Open your eyes to the coast of exquisite coves, emerald lagoons and endless white beaches. After breakfast, leave for Belle Mare for optional water sports such as Parasailing and Undersea Walk. Later drive to Trou D’eau Douce for the transfer to Ile Aux Cerfs Island by speed boat. Ile Aux Cerfs, a tiny island delicately poised on the ocean is a real pearl in the Mauritian landscape. A paradise that has the most beautiful beaches where you will also enjoy variety of foods in Restaurant found on the Island itself. Return to hotel by 16:00 Hrs. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: South Curepipe And Chamarel Tour
Today we take you for sightseeing to the South of Mauritius. After breakfast, pick up from hotel and drive to Curepipe for shopping in the various commercial centers and some duty free shops. After shopping, we take you to the panoramic viewpoint of Trou Aux Cerfs. Finest restaurants are found in the south where you have the opportunity to taste variety of foods. Afterwards, we take you to the sacred Lake of Grand-Bassin also known as the “Ganga Talao”, native forest with magnificent landscapes is the Black River Gorges, Chamarel the seven colored dunes’ beauty and the South West. Return to hotel by 16:00 Hrs. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Port Louis
Enjoy breakfast. Day at leisure or we recommend you take an optional tour of Undersea walk - Once in a life time experience. Walk on the sea bed in perfect safety and feed the fishes with your hands. As you walk around and explore the fascinating environment, you can take photographs on the sea. Even non-swimmers can participate. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Port Louis
Enjoy breakfast. Day at Leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Departure
After Breakfast,Check out from room. Pick Up from Hotel and then proceed to airport to board your flight back home.
Villas Mon Plaisir (3 star)
Royal Road, Pointe aux Biches, Mauritius, Mauritius
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.