Mauritius in truest sense epitomizes extravagance, tropical splendor and luxury. The island that enchants its visitors with its heavenly beauty of its famed sandy beaches, lavish hotel properties and azure sea front is every traveler’s dream destination. Sunbathing and swimming are the favorite activities amongst the travelers however, tourists can also enjoy the region’s cultural diversity, historic heritage, geographical variation and more.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
La Plantation Resort & Spa Mauritius
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfers on SIC Basis
- South Island Tour
- North island Tour
- Ile Aux Cerf Tour
- Free water Activities (Aqua gym, Waterpolo, Kayak, Pedal Boats, Canoe & More FOR HONEYMOON COUPLE ONLY)
- Free indoor Activities ( for details, contact reception FOR HONEYMOON COUPLE ONLY)
- Free one bottle of sparling wine in the room upon arrival FOR HONEYMOON COUPLE ONLY
- Free personallised gift for couple FOR HONEYMOON COUPLE ONLY
- Free Romantic candle light dinner FOR HONEYMOON COUPLE ONLY
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Arrive Mauritius - Hotel
Upon your arrival at the airport, meet our representative awaiting just outside the arrival hall, past the customs area and currency shops. Later you will be driven to a hotel in Mauritius for overnight stay. In the hotel our representative will brief you about tour starting the day after. Mauritius is an idyllic island bustling with travel opportunities. The island is blessed with stunning sandy beaches, virgin forests and tranquil lagoons. The region treats its guests with best of Asian delights and with some of the most happening party scenes in the world. The first day in the country will be free for relaxation in the hotel.
Day 02: North Island Sightseeing
Breakfast will be served at the hotel restaurant. After breakfast, you will be taken on a full day North Island sightseeing tour of Mauritius. On the sightseeing tour you will explore places like Port Louis which is the largest city of the country and is the main port; here explore numerous sightseeing attractions such as Port Louis Bazaar, Mauritian Chinatown and more. Also explore Pamplemoussis Botanical Garden and Grand Bay, a shopping and leisure paradise. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the hotel.
Day 03: South Island Sightseeing
Post breakfast, you will be taken on a full day South Island sightseeing tour. First visit the town of Curepipe known for its tea estates and model-ship building industries to see the surrounding countryside and other attractions. The village of Chamarel is abode of two natural wonders, the magnificent Chamarel Falls and the colored earths of the region. Explore the beautiful patterns of color in the verdant hillsides and the beauty of the Chamarel Falls and then proceed towards the panoramic view of a fabulous volcano, Trou aux Cerfs. Visit to a holy lake according to Hindu faith, Grand Bassin will end today?s tour. Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour
Post breakfast you will be proceeding for a full day Ile aux Cerf tour. A beautiful Coral Island in East of Mauritius, Ile aux Cerfs Beach is where one can explore angelic beauty of sandy beaches merging with azure waters of the sea. Gorge upon local cuisine or take part in leisurely walks around the region for a laid-back experience. The rest of the day will be free for independent activities. Dinner and overnight will be in the hotel.
Day At Leisure
The tour itinerary will provide you ample opportunity to relax and rejuvenate on the angelic and almost therapeutic beauty of Mauritius beaches. The day begins with an appetizing breakfast and will be followed by a day free for independent; guests can choose to relax on the beach or indulge in some recreational amenities in the hotel itself. Dinner will be served in the hotel followed by overnight stay.
Day At Leisure
The day begins with an appetizing breakfast and will be followed by a day free for independent; guests can choose to relax on the beach or indulge in some recreational amenities in the hotel itself. Dinner will be served in the hotel followed by overnight stay.
Day 7: Departure Mauritius
Post breakfast you will be escorted to the airport by our representative. At the airport all the arrangements will be provided beforehand for your comfortable flight back homes.
Privilege Double Room
Privilege Single Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Room Sea View
La Plantation Resort & Spa Mauritius (4 star)
Baie Des Tortues 1 Balaclava, Mauritius, Mauritius
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.