Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and also its second largest city, is a fascinating blend of East and West, combining traditional Sino-Vietnamese motifs with French flair. It is largely unscathed from the decades of war, and is now going through a building boom, making it a rapidly developing city in Southeast Asia. Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Muong Thanh Hanoi Hotel
|Halong bay||1 night(s)||
Muong Thanh Halong Hotel
- Transfers by private air conditioned vehicle as per program
- Mineral water for daily serving
- English speaking guide for each area except during time at leisure
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour
Things to see and do
The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is a large memorial in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is located in the centre of Ba Dinh Square, which is the place where Vietminh leader Ho Chi Minh, Chairman ...
The One Pillar Pagoda is a historic Buddhist temple in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam. It is regarded alongside the Perfume Temple, as one of Vietnam's two most iconic temples...
Day 3: Hanoi To Halong - Night At Hotel
Things to see and do
Travel from Hanoi to Halong bay
Day 4: Departure From Halong Bay To Hanoi
Muong Thanh Hanoi Hotel (4 star)
CC2, Bac Linh Dam, Hoang Mai District - 10000, Hanoi
Muong Thanh Halong Hotel (4 star)
No 7, Block 20, Dong Hung Thang, Ha Long city, Quang Ninh province, Halong bay
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.