Sun City with one or more of Southern Africa's other iconic destinations such as Victoria Falls or Cape Town for a superb, multi-experience holiday. And if it's big game you want to see, then you won't miss out on anything when you blend the fun and adventure of a Sun City tour with a safari in the legendary Kruger Park not to mention the malaria-free Big 5 destinations of close-by Madikwe Private Game Reserve or next-door Pilanesberg National Park.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Cape Town||3 night(s)||
|Garden Route||2 night(s)||
The Graywood Hotel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town
- Upon your arrival at O. R. Tambo International Airport you will be met by an English speaking representative, who will hand over your travel documents. Make your way to domestic departures for your flight to Cape Town International Airport flight cost is not
- included in the costing. Arrive in the Mother City and depart on a private road transfer to your Cape Town hotel. Afternoon free at leisure to explore the Mother City on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Cape Town Tour
Day 3: Cape Town Full Day Tour
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Depart on a full day tour of Cape Point. We flank the cold Atlantic Ocean en route to Hout Bay. Once a fishing community now one of the most popular residential areas, the harbour still has a charm of days gone by. Enjoy a
- half-hour cruise to "Seal Island" or for the not so adventurous the fish market "Mariners Wharf" is a must. We now continue alongside the Indian Ocean and stop to see the Jackass penguin colony, which has become well established, at Boulders beach near Simon's Town. Afternoon travel onwards until we reach Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Said to be the romantic
- meeting place of the two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian, Sir Francis Drake the Explorer once called it "the fairest Cape that we saw in the whole circumference of the Globe”. And rightly so, it must be the highlight of any visit to the Mother City, if not South Africa. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Cape Town To Garden Route
Travel from Cape Town to Garden Route
Fly to Plettenberg Bay
Fly to George, bus
Day 5: Garden Route Tour
- Breakfast will be served at the hotel. Depart for a full day tour to Oudtshoorn is a town in the Western Cape province in South Africa. With 80,336 inhabitants it is the largest town in the Little Karoo region. The town is home to the world's largest Ostrich
- population with a number of specialized ostrich breeding farms such as the Safari Show Farm. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Departure
Capetonian Hotel (4 star)
Pier Square, Coensteytler Street & Heerengracht Street, City Bowl - 8000, Cape Town
The Graywood Hotel (3 star)
Corner of Gray & Trotter Streets Gray Street, Knysna, 6570, South Africa, Garden Route
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.