Poovar is widely identified for its lovely beaches which serve as a major attraction for tourists. Poovar is a beautiful village embraced by a lovely beach on one side and the backwaters on the other and is very popular for its picturesque beauty and serene environment. It is located at the southern tip of Trivandrum and is the only village that trails the end of Kerala.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Trivandrum - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Estuary Island Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Trivandrum And Proceed To Poovar
Welcome the guest at Trivandru Airport and proceed to Poovar. Poovar is one among the natural wonders where the Lake, River, Sea and Beach meet the land. A unique land in Kerala. Check in at hotel and day free for leisure on Beach.
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Trivandrum And Return To Poovar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Trivandrum. Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple is the most religious icon of the city. Other sightseeing places are Kuthira Malika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shankumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the hotel or resort.
Day 3: Poovar To Trivandrum Departure
After breakfast transfer to Trivandrum airport for departure, back to home with beautiful memories of God's Own Country.
Estuary Garden View Room
Garden View Room
Garden View Cottage Room
Estuary Island Resort (4 star)
Poovar, Trivandrum - 695525, Poovar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.