Hayman Island is the most northerly of the Whitsunday Islands, part of the Cumberland Islands, which are located off the coast of Central Queensland, Australia. Hayman is a private island open to the public, most famous for its luxury resort which was built in the 1950s by millionaire Reg Ansett, who also founded Ansett Australia. The island is a significant drawing point for tourism in Queenslan
Car DetailsRoad transport from Hamilton - Seat In Coach basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Hamilton Island||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers on seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary on seat-in-coach basis
- Including all applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Hamilton Island
Arrival at Hamilton Island Airport and courtesy seat-in-coach transfer to your Resort. Complete day leisure and overnight stay. Your room rate includes free Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkelling equipment and Unlimited use of the scheduled ‘Island Shuttle’ service.
Day 2: City Tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Later full day 1 way Helicopter and 1 way Cruise Whitsunday's Great Barrier Reef tour with lunch en-route view Scenic Heart Reef. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 3: Beach Tour
After breakfast at the hotel. Half day morning or afternoon Cruise Whitsunday's Whiteheaven Beach Tour. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast at hotel. Check out and depart to Hamilton Airport by Courtesy on seat-in-coach basis for your onward flight.
Beach Club (5 star)
9 Resort Drive, Hamilton Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.