People often describe the northeast of India as a backwater – well we prefer to think of it as the gateway to a wild frontier. Only tenuously connected to the rest of India, the place is a world apart from the Indian plains. This is the Wild east of India where a string of tribal societies have had their way of life only to be protected by impregnable jungles, densely forested hills and the curtain wall of the Himalayas.
Mesmerizing Eastern Himalayan of Jewels2N Darjeeling , 2N Pelling and 3N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Cedar Inn Hotel (4 star)
Jalapahar Road, Below St. Paul's School - 734101, Darjeeling
Norbu Ghang Resort (4 star)
Helipad Ground - 737113, Pelling
Keepsa Residency (4 star)
Opposite Old Palace, Kazi Road - 737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.