Jammu and Kashmir is the northernmost state in India. In the seventeenth century the Mughal emperor Jahangir set his eyes on the valley of Kashmir. In Jammu and Kashmir the most important tourist places are Kashmir, Srinagar, the Mughal Gardens, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Jammu, and Ladakh. Some areas require a special permit for non-Indians to visit.
Mesmerizing Kashmir Tour Package1N Srinagar Houseboat , 1N Gulmarg and 2N Srinagar
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||1 night(s)||
Merlin Group Of House Boats
Merlin Group of Housebaots Golden Dal Lake,Opp.Ghat No.9 Boulivard Road,Srinagar-190001,Kashmir (india), Srinagar Houseboat
Near Hotel Royal Park - 193403, Gulmarg
Hotel Grand Kashmir (3 star)
Nowgam Byepass opposite Mahindra Motors- 190015, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.