Kumarakom, 16km west of Kottayam and on the shore of Vembanad Lake Kerala's largest lake is an unhurried backwater town with a smattering of dazzling top-end sleeping options and a renowned bird sanctuary. You can arrange houseboats through Kumarakom’s less-crowded canals, but expect to pay considerably more than in Alleppey. Alappuzha still more romantically known as Alleppey is the hub of Kerala's backwaters, home to a vast network of waterways and more than 1000 houseboats.
Mesmerizing Kumarakom and Alleppey Backwater Package2N Kumarakom and 1N Alleppey
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - A/c Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All Applicable Taxes
- A/c Indica Vehicle for transfers
- A/c Indica Vehicle for sightseeing as per the itinerary
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
Minar De Lake Houseboats (3 star)
S N Junction, Punnamada, Avalookkunnu P.O. - 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.