Manali which lies in the lap of the Kullu valley is one of the most visited tourist spot. Manali derived its name from Manavalaya meaning the abode of Manu or "Home of Manu" and here, the temples are treated as pilgrimages. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Chandigarh derives its name from the temple of "Chandi Mandir" located in the vicinity of the site selected for the city. The city has a pre-historic past.
Mesmerizing Manali And Chandigarh3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Angel's Inn (3 star)
Naggar Road, New Manali Manali, Distt. Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India 175131, Manali
Silky Resort (3 star)
Kalka-Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.