Blessed with some of the most spectacular and beautiful landscapes anywhere, it is a travellers paradise -lofty snow peaks, deep gorges, lush green valleys, fast flowing rivers, enchanting mountain lakes, flower bedecked meadows, beautiful temples and monasteries steeped in time. May it be for relaxing, sightseeing, trekking, mountaineering, fishing, para-gliding, skiing, ice skating and golf, Himachal has it all.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Delho Later Proceed To Manali
Day 2: Manali City Tour
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.The main ...
Manu Temple is believed to be the only temple of Manu in India, who is considered as the creator of the human race on earth. Located at a distance of 3 km from the main bazaar...
Day 3: Manali To Rohtang Pass Later Back To Manali
Day 4: Manali To Delhi
Aleo , Manali Distt.Kullu-175131 Himachal Pradesh India, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.