New Zealand is one of the top holiday countries in the world with its clean green natural image, scenery, adventure, culture, friendly people and value for money. See yourself why New Zealand is often rated as one of the best tourist destinations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street
Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua
Heartland Hotel Queenstown
The Ashley Hotel Christchurch
- A choice of three transport options
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Auckland
Day 2: Auckland Sightseeing
Day 3: Auckland To Waitomo Later Proceed To Rotorua
Travel from Auckland to Rotorua
Fly to Rotorua
Fly to Tauranga, bus
Day 4: Rotorua Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Te Puia  home to the Whakarewarewa Valley of geothermal activity, including bubbling mud pools and geisers. General admission is $40, but once inside there are regular, ...
Day 5: Rotorua To Queenstown
Travel from Rotorua to Queenstown
Fly from Rotorua
Bus to Auckland, fly
Drive, car ferry
Day 6: Milford Sound
Day 7: Leisure At Queenstown
Day 8: Queenstown To Mount Cook Later Proceed To Christchurch
Travel from Queenstown to Christchurch
Bus Newmans Coach Lines
Day 9: Christchurch Sightseeing
Day 10: Departure
Auckland City Hotel - Hobson Street (4 star)
157 Hobson Street, Auckland
Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua (4 star)
1000 Eruera Street, Rotorua
Heartland Hotel Queenstown (3 star)
27 Stanley Street, Queenstown 9300, Queenstown
The Ashley Hotel Christchurch (3 star)
106 Mandeville Street, Christchurch
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.