Manali is situated on the banks of Beas River. Manali local sightseeing includes Hadinmba Temple, Vashisth Temple, Rohtang pass and Solang Valley. Manali is also famous camping, rafting and paragliding. One of the most famous tourist destinations of India. Shimla located in Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill station. Also known as Simla, your travel to this place will be one event of your life that you shall never forget.
Mesmerizing Shimla and Manali2N Shimla and 3N Manali
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Sukh Sagar Regency (3 star)
Near Goel Motors Taradevi - 171010, Shimla
Sarthak Resorts (3 star)
VPO Khakhnal, Left Bank, Naggar Road, Teshil Manali, District Kullu, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.