Legend has it that the great Buddhist guru Padmasambhava regarded Sikkim as one of the last utopias on earth. Arguably one of the prettiest destinations in India, this tiny former Himalayan kingdom is a haven for travellers. Sikkim has many hot springs known for their therapeutic value. High in Sulphur content, the waters are believed to have great medicinal properties with the average temperature
Mighty Rendezvous Sikkim Package2N Gangtok , 1N Lachen , 2N Lachung and 1N Gangtok
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bagdogra - Non a/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Lachen||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
Hotel Iceland Residency
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.