Kaziranga is the place where the nature unwinds its pristine form in millions of hues, where wildlife roams fearlessly, where man and nature meets together. This prestigious national park of India is situated in the north eastern part of the country in the district of Golaghat and Nagoan in the state of Assam. The park is home to large breeding populations of elephants, wild water buffalo and swamp deer.
Mighty Kaziranga Stay at Iora -The Retreat2N Kaziranga
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - Non A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
IORA-The Retreat Kaziranga
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One Elephant ride
- One round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
IORA-The Retreat Kaziranga (3 star)
Bogorijuri P.O. Kohora Kaziranga National Park Dist. Golaghat - 785109, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.