Kerala is a destination which is dotted with lakes, reservoirs, forests, jungles and beaches is an enthralling and an exciting place to visit. Its also offering an abundance of choice for every interest, the trip covers a broad array of destinations from Cochin to Trivandrum.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bella Vista Resort
|Thekkady||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Return transfer to Cochin airport
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin Arrival Later Proceed To Munnar
Things to see and do
Tata Tea Museum, One of the must visit places in Munnar, the Tata Tea Museum showcases pieces of antiquity and the evolution Munnar tea estates through time.
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 2: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 3: Thekkady To Cochin Departure
Bella Vista Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram Post - 685 565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.