Wayanad is a very famous tourist destination primarily because of its location. Situated among the lush green mountains of the Western Ghats, the natural beauty of Wayanad is still in its pristine form. The New Stone Age pictorial writings on the walls are evidence of the prehistoric civilization that existed in these regions.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Rain Country Resort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangalore And Transfer To Wayanad
Day 2: Wayanad Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Edakkal Caves-literally means a stone in between. The caves are famous for its pictorial paintings (cave paintings) which are considered to be of 6000 BC. You can sight ...
An ideal destination to watch herds of wild elephants, Muthanga is contiguous with the protected area network of the Nagarhole National Park and the Bandipur Tiger Reserve in ...
Jain temple Wayanad is an important tourist spot for Jains and multi cultural guests. This is an excellent piece of Jain architecture. It is a must see not only for Jains but ...
This beautiful freshwater lake is said to be shaped like India's map, nestled between evergreen forest & Western Ghats. You can sight blue lotus, blue water lilies & numerous...
One of the most attractive falls in the district, the water hits the sharp spikes of granite at the base and hence the name, Sentinel Rock waterfalls. This is a three step ...
Day 3: Wayanad To Bangalore Departure
Rain Country Resort
Lakkidi P.O, Kunnathidavaka, Kerala 673576, Wayanad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.