Munnar is such a beautiful place in Kerala, which cannot be portrayed in a single canvas. Everything and anything here will make us excited. The hills, the mist, the valleys, the streams, the waterfalls, tea plantations, rare flora and fauna. The ‘Venice of the East' might today appear a far-etched cliche of travelogue writers, but this quaint little town is certainly the Venice of India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Blue Berg Resorts
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Taxes, driver’s expense, parking and toll charges
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers in AC vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Drive To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
Things to see and do
The Nilgiri Tahr , Nilgiritragus hylocrius , known locally as the Nilgiri Ibex or simply Ibex , is an ungulate that is endemic to the Nilgiri Hills and the southern ...
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
A lot of different type of flowers, but it is a small place good for a quick stop. They charge RS.500 for taking SLR camers inside, which is pretty pricey.
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 3: Munnar To Alleppey
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4: Departure
Blue Berg Resorts (4 star)
Near KTDC Yathra Nivas, Devikulam PO, Munnar Kerala, India., Munnar
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.