Darjeeling is located in the Shivalik hills of the lower range of the Himalayas. Like most other hill stations in India, the British developed Darjeeling as a respite from the summer heat in the plains. The British loved the town for the complete rejuvenation package that it offered - serene atmosphere, view of the snowline, scented pines and a golden colored brew called the Darjeeling tea.
Monastic Tour Sikkim And Darjeeling2N Gangtok , 1N Pelling , 1N Yuksom and 2N Darjeeling
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing
Maya Inn (3 star)
C-101/2 Bye Pass Road, P.O Tadong Gangtok - 737102 Sikkim, India, Gangtok
The Aryan Regency
The Aryan Regency Lower Pelling, West Sikkim, Pelling
Hotel Red Palace
Yuksom Kothi, P.O. 737113, Yuksom
Hotel Sonar Bangla (3 star)
1/1 Robertson Road, Next to Indian Bank, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.