Although Kerala lies closer to the equator than most Indian states, it is blessed with pleasant and equable climate throughout the year. This is because of the land’s nearness to the sea and the presence of the natural fort like Western Ghats on the east that protect the state from dry and hot winds blowing from the north. Kerala receives copious rain (average 3000 mm) each year. Monsoon is a perfect time to visit low altitude Hill like Munnar, many sea beaches and waterfalls.
Monsoon in God's Own Country1N Kochi and 3N Munnar
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Hotel taxes included
The Killians Boutique Hotel (3 star)
River Road, Fort Cochin - 682001, Kochi
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.