|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Daffodil Manali
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Daffodil is a distinct addition to Manali and a smart choice for travelers. This 3-star hotel commands an excellent location and provides access to the city's biggest attractions. Also within easy reach are Hidimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lady Willingdon Hospital. The hotel features 38 beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which include air conditioning, desk, fan, television, satellite/cable TV. The hotel's massage, garden, water sports (motorized) are ideal places to relax and unwind after a busy day. With an ideal location and facilities to match, Hotel Daffodil hits the spot in many ways.
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
Super Deluxe Room
Family Suite Room (2+2)
Luxury Cottage Room (8 Pax)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.