Rajasthan’s only hill station sits among green forests on the state’s highest mountain at the southwestern end of the Aravalli Hills and close to the Gujarat border. Quite unlike anywhere else in Rajasthan, Mt Abu provides Rajasthanis, Gujaratis and a steady flow of foreign tourists with respite from scorching temperatures and arid beige terrain elsewhere. It’s a particular hit with honeymooners and middle-class families from Gujarat.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Ahmedabad - A/C Indigo Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Ahmedabad To Mount Abu
Ahmedabad – Mount Abu (250km) Pickup from Ahmedabad Airport and drive to Mount Abu. Overnight at Mount Abu.
Day 2: Mount Abu Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing of Mount Abu. Overnight at Mount Abu.
Day 3: Departure
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Ahmedabad Airport/Railway station.
Super deluxe AC Room
Deluxe AC Room
Luxury ac room
Near Taxi Stand, Opp. Polo Ground, Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.