Mount Abu is a world famous tourist destination known for its Dilwara Jain temples and natural beauty world over. It is situated amidst lush green forested hills on the highest peak in the Aravalli Range. Located in Sirohi district, it is the only hill station in Rajasthan as well as north-west India. It is also the summer capital of Rajasthan. It has a very cool and peaceful climate thanks to its rich vegetation covering the entire hillside that includes coniferous trees and flowering shrubs.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||2 night(s)||
Hotel Sunset Inn
- Swift D'zire car Transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Ahmedabad Proceed To Mount Abu
Things to see and do
Day 2: Mount Abu Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Another popular spot to enjoy the scenic beauty especially the magical moment when the setting sun spreads its orange wings, the heavenly view of the Abu Valley and acres of ...
Situated in a cave, The Adhar Devi Temple is one of the popular religious themed tourist destinations in the Mount Abu region. It is situated three kilometers north of the ...
Achalgarh A short distance away, a fort built in the 14th century by Rana Kumbha of Mewar. Also houses Jain temples, Achaleswar Mahadev Temple (1412AD) and the Kantinath ...
Day 3: Departure From Mount Abu To Jaipur Airport
Deluxe Double Room
Hotel Sunset Inn (3 star)
Sunset Road - 307501, Mount Abu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.