The holy shrine at Muktinath is in a grove of trees and includes a Buddhist Gompa and the pagoda style temple of Vishnu Temple, Containing an Image of Vishnu. Travel 1 hour 30 minutes by helicopter to Muktinath and enjoy the breathtaking scenery and fly back to Kathmandu. Total Time: Around 4 Hour (1 Hrs Ground time) - Fly from Kathmandu to Muktinath - Arrive muktinath and take holy bath, Worship muktinath, Perform darshan and fly back - Arrive Kathmandu. Hotel Transfer
Muktinath Piligrimage Helicopter Tour in Nepal2N Kathmandu
Last Booked 17 hours ago
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Road transport from Kathmandu - A/C Vehicle
- A/C Vehicle available on Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
Crowne Plaza Hotel Kathmandu-Soaltee (5 star)
P O Box 97, Tahachal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.