Shirdi is essentially a small overgrown village, famous because of the saint Sai Baba. Sai Baba came to Shirdi in 1858 and, as devotees say, attained samadhi (salvation) in 1918 after spending 60 years here. Even today his presence here is very real. Indeed, Shirdi is Sai Baba, for without him this would have been just another little village.The size of this small town belies its massive importance as a Sai pilgrimage site and the number of devotees it plays host to.
Mumbai - Shirdi - Aurangabad - Ajanta - Ellora1N Shirdi and 3N Aurangabad
Last Booked 3 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation by AC vehicle & Non AC hotel accommodation as per above itinerary on twin sharing basis
- In case of 3 pax, one room with one extra bed will be provided
- All road taxes, Parking fee, Driver reward and 3.09% Govt Service Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Pimpalwadi Road, Next To Sai Baba Samadhi Temple, 423109 Shirdi, Shirdi
Hotel Atithi (3 star)
Seven Hills, Jalna Road, Aurangabad- 431 001, Maharashtra (India), Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.