Shirdi is essentially a small overgrown village, famous because of the saint Sai Baba. Sai Baba came to Shirdi in 1858 and, as devotees say, attained samadhi (salvation) in 1918 after spending 60 years here. Even today his presence here is very real. Indeed, Shirdi is Sai Baba, for without him this would have been just another little village.The size of this small town belies its massive importance as a Sai pilgrimage site and the number of devotees it plays host to.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transportation by AC vehicle & Non AC hotel accommodation as per above itinerary on twin sharing basis
- In case of 3 pax, one room with one extra bed will be provided
- All road taxes, Parking fee, Driver reward and 3.09% Govt Service Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Shirdi
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Shirdi To Aurangabad
Travel from Shirdi to Aurangabad
Day 03 : Aurangabad
Day 04 : Aurangabad
Day 05 : Departure
Pimpalwadi Road, Next To Sai Baba Samadhi Temple, 423109 Shirdi, Shirdi
Hotel Atithi (3 star)
Seven Hills, Jalna Road, Aurangabad- 431 001, Maharashtra (India), Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.