Mumbai is also the country's financial powerhouse, the nation's industrial heartland, and its economic nerve center. The city is multy religious, multi cultural, multilingual.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Mumbai Arrival
Day 2: Mumbai Sightseeing
- Full day City tour without Elephanta Caves (Guide Charges Extra if you select with Guide Option)
- Morning Pick up from Hotel at around 08:30AM & move on for Local Sightseeing in Mumbai Covering Gateway Of India,Taj Mahal Hotel from Outside ,Prince Of Whales Museum,Enroute Mumbai High Court & Univerity,CST Rly Stn,Marine Drive, Hanging Garden,Tower of Silence from Outside,Mani Bhavan [Mahtma Gandhi Ji" s House],Jain Temple,Dhobi Ghat World Trade Centre *Jehangir Art Gallery Haji Ali *Bandra-Worli Sea link *Race Course *Nehru Planetarium etc. & Later evening free for shopping & drop to Hotel. At around 06:00 pm.END OF THE TOUR .
Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel (5 star)
#2 & 3B, Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai Mumbai, 400 087, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.