Mumbai : Gateway of Indiambai is a cluster of Seven Islands and derives its name from Mumbadevi, the patron goddess of the koli fisher folk, its oldest inhabitants. Mumbai pulsates with activity. It is a city that is disciplined by no time frame neither day nor night. . Dazzling shopping arcades, exciting sport activity, night clubs & discotheques, theatre & music, gourmet restaurants and interesting sightseeing.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hyatt Regency Mumbai
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Mumbai Arrival
Day 02: Mumbai Sightseeing
- Full day City tour without Elephanta Caves (Guide Charges Extra if you select with Guide Option)
- Morning Pick up from Hotel at around 08:30AM and move on for Loca Sightseeing in Mumbai Covering Gateway Of India,Taj Mahal Hotel from Outside ,Prince Of Whales Museum,Enroute Mumbai High Court & Univerity,CST Rly Stn,Marine Drive, Hanging Garden,Tower of Silence from Outside,Mani Bhavan [Mahtma Gandhi Ji" s House],Jain Temple,Dhobi Ghat World Trade Centre *Jehangir Art Gallery Haji Ali *Bandra-Worli Sea link *Race Course *Nehru Planetarium etc. and Later evening free for shopping and drop to Hotel. At around 06:00 pm. End of the tour.
Day 03: Mumbai Airport Drop By Hotel Car
Hyatt Regency Mumbai (5 star)
Sahar Airport Road Andheri East - 400099, Mumbai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.