A mesmerising hill station in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days.Munnar is not just Kerala’s most sought-after hill resort, it is also the centre of the state’s tea growing district, aptly known as the High Range
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Parking, Toll charges etc included
- Sightseeing and Transfers as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
- On your arrival at Cochin international Airport/ Railway station, meet our executive to Welcome & receive you.
- Later drive to Munnar hills (130 Kms), the green Paradise of Kerala with unending expands of Tea plantations,
- Spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. On the way enjoy the beautiful scenery of Cheeyappara as
- well as Valara waterfalls and lush green tea meadows. Check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure.You
- can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places & overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
- Today after breakfast, go for sightseeing at Mattupetty Dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque
- Munnar, Kundala Lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of
- Western Ghats as well as the forest surrounded with. Also visit Eco point and tea plantations along with the
- famous TATA Tea Museum, Blossom park, Hydel park etc. After noon you can visit Eravikulam National park;
- where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved and considered the highest hills of Munnar regions. Later
- drive back to your resort for Overnight stay.
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Tata Tea Museum, One of the must visit places in Munnar, the Tata Tea Museum showcases pieces of antiquity and the evolution Munnar tea estates through time.
Day 03 : Deparrture
Standard Room, Plantation View
Standard Room, Valley View
Near Recreation Club Moolakada, Pallivasal, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.