Alappuzha also known as Alleppey, is a town in Alappuzha District of Kerala state of southern India. It is the administrative headquarters of Alappuzha District. Alappuzha is considered to be the oldest planned town in this region and the lighthouse built on the coast of the town is the first of its kind along the Laccadive Sea coast (reference encyclopaedia of Kerala in Malayalam language).
Munnar Alleppey And Cochin Package2N Munnar , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- A/c Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing
- All applicable hotel taxes
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Alleppey, Kerala, India, Alleppey
The Senate Hotel (3 star)
Providence Road, Off MG Road, North End Ernakulam -682018, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.