Located in the Western Ghats in Idukki district of Kerala, Munnar has been attracting tourists in droves with its pristine natural beauty, salubrious climate and unspoiled charm. Munnar has an extensive stretch of tea and cardamom plantations. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice-scented plantations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bella Vista Resort
- Ac Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll & Park
- Airport Transfre
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin Arrival To Munnar
- Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and
- proceed to Munnar, which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts
- above the sea level. Check into hotel / resort. sightseeing of Munnar: Rajamalai
- Sanctuary ,Tea Museun, Blossom Park, Mattupetty Dam/Kundala dam for boating,
- Eco point. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 2: Munnar To Thekkady
- After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Thekkady. Check
- into hotel / resort. Day free to relax at resort. Sightseeing of Thekkady: Visit to
- Plantation Tour, Evening boat ride to National Park. Evening free for shopping.
- Overnight at Thekkady.
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 3: Thekkady To Cochin Departure
- The Dream Days comes to an end and its time to bid farewell. We drive you to Airport or Railway
- station to catch flight / train for onward destination.
Bella Vista Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram Post - 685 565, Munnar
Lakesong Resort (4 star)
Ammankari Road - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.