Munnar is located in the Western Ghats in the Indian state of Kerala. It is one of the most popular hill stations in India. Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in the state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the east". These large network of canals provide Alleppey its lifeline. It was one of the busiest centers of trade in the past with one of the best known ports along the Malabar coast.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Birds Valley Resort
Love Shore Cruise
- Flower Bed and Honeymoon Cake
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Toll and parking charges
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Things to see and do
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Munnar
Things to see and do
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 3: Munnar To Alleppey
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4: Alleppey To Cochin Departure
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
Love Shore Cruise (3 star)
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.