Munnar is one of the most popular hill stations in South India. It is located in Idukki district of Kerala. This picturesque hill station beckons nature lovers from far and near. Alleppey is the focal point of most trips to the famed backwaters of Kerala. The Venetian ambiance of Alleppey is enhanced by the coir-made houseboats that punt along leisurely on the backwaters.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bella Vista Resort
Love Shore Cruise
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers in AC Indica
- Toll and parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 2: Munnar To Alleppey
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Check into houseboat. Day free to enjoy the cruise through the backwaters
- of Alleppey. Overnight in houseboat.
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 3: Alleppey To Cochin Departure
Bella Vista Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram Post - 685 565, Munnar
Love Shore Cruise (3 star)
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.